...on this page you can see the finished version of the pose...I can see that I made her left foot too big...this is good, because now I can go pack to my earlier phase and see what an incorrect lay-in looks like, so in future studies, I don't make the same mistake. However, I am glad that I made the foot too big, because that means I am addressing another of my problems, which is perspective/foreshortening. So...the mistake isn't too horrible after all haha! I also redid the portrait study...I think it is pretty close as well, but still does not feel like the person...one more study should do it.
And here is just a singular vignetted portrait. Again...very close, but no cigar on this one. I will say though...these are sellable drawings...just like to push as much as possible.
Anyway...hope you enjoy!