Saturday, March 17, 2012

Salma Hayek

Hello blog...it has been a while. I have been doing a 30 day challenge on facebook, so I was dedicating most of my time to drawing there. If you would like to see, check out my profile on face book.

Here is another drawing of Salma Hayek. I still don't feel this is what I envision...but I like it anyway.

I am going to be posting more celebrities and movie based caricatures...it is time to start doing things with mass appeal. I don't really like drawing celebrities, but there are some classics that I will enjoy to work on. Also, I am going to link my blog to my facebook, so hopefully that will help those who are interested to see what I have been up to.

Sometimes I feel like such an art whore doing promotion like this...but I guess it is necessary.

Anyway...hope you enjoy!

No comments: