Thursday, September 2, 2010

Indeed

Well...this is try #2 for this pose...and guess what...it is almost exactly the same as the first try (sigh). It is a bit of a 3-point perspective, but even so...the head is too big. The hoop...still too wobbly.

On the plus side...at least I am consistently solid in the academic sense of drawing a convicing figure/portrait...but my eye still becomes lazy at times...even taking frequent breaks only helps so much. There is still some trouble I am having with the scale of the features in relation to the overall size of the head. I am most happy with the text logo on her shirt...it is simple and to the point.

Anyway...I guess failing is a part of the process as well. I know that I will redo this one again at some point...but for now, I am just going to move on to the next work in progress.

Enjoy!

No comments: