Tuesday, June 23, 2009

"Now I have a machine gun...ho, ho,..ho" ~Snape


Y'all look so lovely, give yourselves a round of applause, lookin' so lovely...And-uh, while you in the clappin' mood, why don't you give it up for my piece "Sexual Chocolate," it looks so lovely, wouldn't you agree?Its been a while...but now I have a scanner, thanks to my boss, Tom Richmond...check out his blog in my inspiration links on the right side.This beast is able to scan 12x17 pictures...this one is a 12x16 that I did out at the park in the first week with the airbrush. I have seen artists do this before, and have always wanted to try it out. I have to shake it to get it to work sometimes...but it does the trick so far. I have a bunch of sketches and things started/finished that I will scan soon too.Enjoy!

4 comments:

lordmarcus said...

I really love how this turned out Matt. Makes me thirsty for some chocolate milk.. hmmmm.

CaseyBug said...

That's the most beautiful picture of chocolate pudding I've ever seen.

jimbodraw said...

this is cool.

Anonymous said...

Am I in willy wonka's chocolate Factory? Holy shit!